Returning Online and Phone Orders
We will gladly accept returns of online & phone orders within 30 days of the purchase date. All items must be in original selling condition, with tags attached, and accompanied with a receipt. Items that do not meet that criteria are not eligible for a return. Special orders are final sale and cannot be returned. Customers are responsible for any return shipping and insuring costs. We recommend insuring your package and shipping using a trackable method. Treaty General Store is not responsible for return packages that are not delivered to us. Any order returned to the wrong address will incur a rerouting fee subtracted from the refund.
Ship your package to:
Treaty General Store
30 E Patrick St
Frederick, MD 21701
Most returns will process in approximately 2-3 weeks, depending on your method of return. Additional processing delays may occur. A refund of the item(s) total minus shipping charges will be credited back to your original method of payment. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. Gift certificate purchases will be refunded in the form of another certificate and emailed to you.
- If you have placed an order and wish to cancel the transaction, email email@example.com immediately referencing your order number and reason for cancellation.
- If you order has shipped before your cancellation request has been received, you will need to follow the steps above to initiate a return.
- If an item from your order is unavailable, we will contact you at the email address provided with the order.
Reporting Damages on Online & Phone Orders
Treaty General Store ships all items fully insured. If you experience damage or breakage due to shipping:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of delivery
- Provide photographs of the damaged product and shipping box condition to aid the claim process. Failure to provide this evidence will prevent a claim from being filed.
- Keep all shipping materials until the damage claim is complete.
Returning In-Store Purchases
We will gladly accept returns of merchandise sold in-store within 14 days of the purchase date for an exchange or in store credit only.
- All items must be in original selling condition, with tags attached, and accompanied with a receipt. Items that do not meet that criteria are not eligible for a return. Treaty General Store carefully inspects every item for quality and defects. Once items are purchased, the customer assumes all responsibility with the product and its care.
- Treaty General Store is not responsible for damages incurred after the point of sale.
- Drop shipped items from the manufacturer and special order items placed in store are final sale.
Custom & Special Orders
Special orders and orders for merchandise that is being customized for you is final sale. Special orders cannot be returned or exchanged for store credit.
All vintage items are found objects from around the world. The unique character and patina of these pieces display their “one of a kind” significance. All vintage items are sold “as is” and are final sale.
We do our best to make sure all of our customers are satisfied and happy with every item. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.